We Love Essential Oils!

Joseph and I would like to give a HUGE "Thanks!" to Vaughn Calcutt for supporting our adoption through her Essential Oils business! For the entire month of August, Vaughn committed to giving $30 of every Essential Oils Starter Kit purchase to our adoption. 

We received the check this week.....

$500!!!!!


Once again, we are overwhelmed by the love and support so many of you have shown us along this journey to adopt our precious little Thigpen. 

For those of you who bought a Starter Kit, THANK YOU! And to Vaughn and Cleve, THANK YOU both for your willingness to help us financially support our adoption - we love y'all and miss you dearly!

For any of you who might be interested in Essential Oils, I highly recommend them! Joseph and I recently started using them, and we absolutely love them! Lavender has been our favorite, but we're also big fans of Joy and Stress Away. I'm still learning how to use some of them in recipes, and I'm so looking forward to trying Thieves in Apple Juice for an incredible Apple Cider (so I've heard!).

Interested in learning more or buying Essential Oils? Contact Vaughn Calcutt at vaughncalcutt@gmail.com. 


Comments